Saturday, May 31, 2014

Go Noodle: A Site Teachers Are Raving About

Just today, I came across blog posts from two teachers who praised GoNoodle.
https://www.gonoodle.com/

This is not a site I know, but it is one I plan to explore.

For now, I offer links to the posts where the teachers explain how they use the site.

In this post, kindergarten teacher, Matt Gomez, gives an excellent overview of the site. Click on the image to learn what Matt has to say about the site. You can see his students' enthusiasm in the picture.

http://bit.ly/1gQiOgH

In this post, another teacher of young children, Nikki Vrandenburg, recommends the site in her list of sites she uses with her students.  GoNoodle comes up first in her post: "My New Favorite Web Tools."

And just an hour after I originally wrote this post, I found on my Twitter feed this picture posted by a former graduate student who teaches 2nd grade, whose students judging from the picture are excited to use GoNoodle:


So I got back in touch with the teacher on Twitter to ask her how her second graders liked GoNoodle, and here's her reply.



Do these teachers' endorsements convince you to check out the site? Had you heard of the site before? Based on what you learned about the site, would you consider exploring it for use in your classroom?


14 comments:

  1. I've never personally used GoNoodle, but many of my colleagues do. The students, especially the younger ones, absolutely love it! I think it's a great option for brain breaks. When I get a Bright Links in my classroom next year I would like to start using it regularly. Thank you for sharing the link to "Having Fun in K-1" about other web tools. There are some things on the list I would love to check out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to try GoNoodle! In 5th grade it gets a little harder for students to buy into the things like Brain Gym and Simon Says, but the movement breaks are still very necessary. This looks like a very engaging and motivating way to get kids moving and re-energized. I like how the teacher can choose between Yoga, Zumba, Olympic activities and other dances. I can see this working not just for brain breaks, but also rewards that the class has to earn. Thank you so much for sharing, I will pass this along to my colleagues as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of the teachers at my school use it and the kids really like it! It is a great way to get kids up and moving in between lessons, and they love to see their little monster creature grow! I will be looking into using it next year if I get a Smartboard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited to find out about GoNoodle! I'm not sure I will be able to fit it in this year, but I will definitely be adding it to my classroom next year. It seems like a great resource for a brain break and a way to incorporate exercise and movement into the classroom. Thank you so much for sharing this great site that you came across!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I started out my own business, I have read lots of post from this naming firm and I eventually ended up hiring them. To sum up my experience, they were worth every penny!EMW

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated.
    yurtdışında üniversite

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. 결혼정보업체

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ich habe auch ein paar nützliche Informationen zum Thema Wallbox gefunden. Heizung mieten

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is really nice to read..informative post is very good to read..thanks a lot! ป๊อกเด้ง

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. วิธีแทงไฮโลออนไลน์บนมือถือ

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. วิธีแทงไฮโลออนไลน์บนมือถือ

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i've been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share. สมัครเล่นบาคาร่าขั้นต่ำ10บาท

    ReplyDelete
  13. Minimum Baccarat bet is 10 baht with UEFA BET Baccarat . Is an online gambling website At these online gamblers Very popular Baccarat online Suitable for gamblers Who want to invest only 10 baht And the profits that have returned It may be too much that unexpected, it is possible, you have to try to experience it to know whether it is true or not, our website is easy to start, not a loss. Moreover, we have staff to take care of customers 24 hours a day. บาคาร่าขั้นต่ำ10บาท

    ReplyDelete